Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Tri Delta Gathering

The second Tri Delta Gathering in 2 months!  The last one had mostly friends who were younger than I was---this one was mostly friends who were. . . .ahead of me in school.  But this group included former roommates, mentors, pledge trainer, Big Sister and a lot of laughs.  People came from 4 states with at least one car from Cape.  Loved connecting and being with these ladies!  Those in attendance were (maiden names only):  Murph Masterson, Nancy Niehaus, Vicki Aufdenberg, Nancy Bray, Sue Bohnsack, Barb Renz, Vicky Altemeyer, Julie Feldmeier, Carolyn Patrick, Sharon Sievers, Jane Campbell, Linda Lee, Julie Evans, Lydia Bunch (she managed to avoid my photos---but trust me she looks just the same) and myself.

We've agreed we must do this more often---maybe even go to Cape!  Hope more can come the next time!

No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.