Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween on the High Seas

 Disney Halloween cruises begin in September but we were actually there for Halloween.  There were groups that had Trick or Treat and groups that decorated their doors, but we just enjoyed what Disney had to offer in terms of Tricks and Treats.

This is only the 2nd year for Halloween on the High Seas, so maybe it will expand to being more like Disney World during Halloween.



 These were my favorite door decorations---one day we walked by and they were gone.  But, I looked up and someone had just put them on the ceiling (they were magnets)



 After dinner one night they had a story teller in the Atrium area telling a spooky story.  Then the Halloween tree started flashing.  I did not have a good vantage point because we had been at dinner and it was packed by the time we got there.

No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.