Wednesday, February 29, 2012

T or T? Crikey

 Still cleaning out boxes in the basement.  This week's find is everything Australian.  Anybody want the booklets above?
 But, we do have some interesting items like the very nice coasters above.
 A book with an accompanying tape.
 A vegemite apron, blue hankie, black wall hanging, Koala tea towel and a small navy blue t-shirt.
Finally we have a 1985 pictorial calendar, two koalas that snap on to a pencil or strap and a poster.  So, speak up on what you or the kids would like (I set some things aside for each because I had 3 of them).

1 comment:

hear.t. and hue said...

a koala pencil topper for the twenters house! both if no one else wants them! :)

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.