Sunday, August 16, 2015

Colorado Wedding Part 1



 We arrived at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and were treated to a wonderful room with beautiful views from the Lobby area. Our room was off the courtyard (see above).  We were treated to a beautiful and delicious buffet dinner Friday night provided by the Rahalewich Family.  Meanwhile we had a great time visiting with old friends from St. Mark Presbyterian who had moved away.  Our daughter, son-in-law and grandson were also there---they had a great time, too, catching up with "church friends" including the bride.



Rahalewich family







No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.