Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Disney Wonder Part 5: Princesses and Prince


Dec. 12 (at sea):  Anna (above) really liked this photo because the reflection made her dress look like water---we had several events today (after walking around the ship some):  Meeting the Princesses, A Frozen Event, Frozen the Muisical and Formal night in Triton's.  Anna is past dressing up for these events but was still interested in them.  Sam  was a little "star-struck" with the Princesses and disappointed they didn't have Olaf at the "Frozen Event".  Silas watched everything and didn't want to participate.








 Our wait staff didn't disappoint---they had magic tricks which Anna and the girls at the next table really enjoyed!  Triton's is more like an adult restaurant on other cruise ships---elegant but doesn't have the "bells and whistles" the other restaurants have.  So, Joshue entertaining with magic tricks was just what was needed.


No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.