Sunday, September 21, 2014

Riverview Class of 1964 Reunion Friday night


A friend mistakenly thought this was my class reunion, but when I found out about it, I said, "Hm, think I'll crash it---there are a lot of people in that class I'd like to see".




 The above photos include Joe Moore, his wife, Ed Will, Judy Gonzenbach, Bill and Sharon Jackson.  Below are members of my Girl Scout Troop:  Kathy Phinney, Annette Hampe, Karen Lederle, Judy, Morse, Judy Gonzenbach.  I forgot that Patti Carter was also at the reunion when I rounded everyone up. . . .
 My high school class was also well-represented.  I was not the only one crashing this mixer:  Gary Blase, Paul Comer, Vicki Anagnos, Patti Carter, George Forir, Ed Will and the Deavers were there.


 It was also great seeing Don Artz, Sybil Gibson, Pat Garret, Jane Ramsey, Dave Morton, Don Lueddeke, Ron Hopkins, John Nitchman.


We had a great time at Hendrick's BBQ which had the entire patio overlooking the KATY trail for us to use.  Earlier in the day some of us went strolling along the KATY trail---those photos will be later.

No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.