Monday, September 22, 2014

Reunion 1964: KATY Trail

The 1964 Reunion had begun the night before with Cardinals baseball game (we won), early Friday morning was a golf match and late morning was walking along the KATY trail and lunch.  Although this was not my graduating class, I did have many friends in this class and loved catching up with them.






 After a photo on the parking lot, we walked along the KATY trail, had a few more photo opportunities before having lunch at the Old Mill Stream Inn in Old St. Charles where we ate outside. Some of these pictures here are Annette Hampe, Karen Lederle, Sybil Gibson, George Nitchman, John Nitchman, Rick Unks, Bob Holt, John Marasa, Donna Goforth, Barbara Newsome, Jerry Pelker, Joe Moore---Please leave a comment with any other names I'm missing.

Lewis and Clark




First Missouri State Capitol

Lunch at Old Mill Stream Inn


1 comment:

nhuthuy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.