Monday, June 3, 2013

Pre-School Leah


 I love the photo above with cousin Lynn pushing Leah in the swing with her sister in the background. Below is such a good (headless) daddy who shoveled the driveway so his baby girl could ride her big wheel.


 The photo above was in a Holidome in Columbia, Mo for Uncle Jim's wedding.  The photo below was at St. Mark's picnic.  And the one below that is is with Grandpa LeRoy on 4th of July at Lake Sherwood.  And then, we have a photo of Leah writing out her Valentines.


 The rest of these photos are pre-school photos:  Trinity Lutheran and Hope Montessori.




No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.