Saturday, December 7, 2013

Another Day at Sea

 This was probably our favorite dining room where we often had breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Called "Triton", it was the more formal dining room.
 We enjoyed the adult area of the pool where the living is easy and the lounge chairs are the best!


 Hm, looks like there is going to be a wedding!
 Later we had dinner.  For dessert, Jim ordered what we had all been eyeing---the Mickey Bar (the first of many consumed by the adults).





 Later, we ventured into the adults only area "Route 66" which has a sports bar, more of cocktail lounge entertainment.  I loved the Airstream and carpet with a map of Route 66.


No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.