Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane!


As a tribute to my sister, I'm featuring some of the wonderful Halloween cards she has made the past few years.
I think she's particularly fond of Halloween because it falls so close to her birthday.
(But you don't see me sending out Veteran's Day cards)
But, making these cards is one of the ways Jane expresses her love to family and friends. . .
I guess writing blogs is my way :-) We love you, Sis, sorry your cute 3-D bat was a little blurry. . . .

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for thinking of me sis. I have forgotten about some of these cards.

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.