Tuesday, October 22, 2013

High School Reunion Dinner Dance≈



B. Conde, Ginny and J. Forbis
Kathy, Margie and Carol

 We had our 50th Reunion at Embassy Suites which was a great location---convenient to the airport and yet easy for the rest of us to get to.  The rooms were affordable, large and included breakfast and a snack for dinner.  We had a large banquet room Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning for gatherings.  We had a sit-down dinner, cash bar with a souvenir book with our classmates current data.  We talked, and laughed, and danced, and traded stories, and took photos.
Cindy and B. Morse

Jane, B. Peterson and Jane's husband
R. Mingo, Leah, Jaclyn, B.Peterson

J. Earle, Joyce, D. Hawk
P.Comer and G. Blase

Carol, Jane and Eileen

Ann and hubby
Margie and hubby
B. Peterson, S. Green, D. Bopp (and wife), C. White 
Barb and Sandy
Group photo (missing many because there were too many)
Gibson School
B. Shearer missed the Gibson photo with K. Joyce and B. Wood

Margie, Joan, Jane, Jaclyn, Beverly, Kathy
Glasgow School
Patty, organizer and photographer

No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.