Sunday, October 28, 2012

Norman's Birthday Party

Susan and Paula fixing food and giving tours.
Paula
Bedroom---Mrs. Campeses in mirror
Family Room AKA 2nd bedroom 
Cookie and Paula looking out balcony
Outside Apartment
Dining Room and outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Christine and John
Susan
Bitsy and Marietta
Dorthy and Norman
Shelly and cousin Lisa
Uncle Norman turns 90 on his birthday, but this was a celebration of his strength in over-coming a stroke and illness this summer, too.  He and Bitsy moved into these beautiful Villas in O'Fallon, Mo this summer so we all got tours of their new home, too.  It was so good to see these good friends/cousins and their children.  Love them and so happy we got to see each other at a joyous occasion

No comments:

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.