Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grandchildren Entertain Part II

The first thing Roman wanted to show us on our visit was his dad's trumpet.
Imagine our surprise when he got it out and started blowing on it. 
He decided to thoroughly entertain us with a "puppet show" followed by more trumpet blowing (Click Here)
After lunch, we went swimming where he showed us his diving and swimming skills which he put to good use on his triathlon a week or two earlier.
Since Daddy was in a golf tournament, we went out to eat at the T Rex Cafe in Kansas City.
We had a great visit with all of our KCity grandchildren and children--thanks for all of the entertainment.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love it! can you send me full-sizers of all of the pix?

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.