Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Visitors---Day Two

Brett and Davis were so cute with their capes that they got from Aunt Leah and Uncle Todd.
They also decided to try their hand at photography with the Warrens' tripod.
We had visitors and they even made them pose for a "photo" (there was NO camera on the tripod in the first photo---the second is with Roman's Fisher-Price digital camera)
Meals with 5 grandchildren 7 and under is a bit of a challenge. I'd intended for all of the kids to eat at the picnic table and all of the adults to eat at the dining table.
But, things don't always go as planned. For example, try to get 11 people to pose for a family photo! Double click on the photos---I really thought I could get ONE photo! We EXPECT Rachel to sabotage the photos---no big deal. But Brett's grumpy face, Roman running off, Libby's sippy cup, Davis's batmanbike?! I have heard Photoshop can do wonders. . .






1 comment:

Leah Warren said...

the 3rd family pic down doesn't look TOO bad...I still will kill you if you use it for a Christmas card. Maybe we could try again Easter?

Between Two Worlds

Most of my life, I've considered it fortunate that I was just ahead of the Baby-boom. Generally, the Baby-boomers were born between 1946 and 1964 after the fathers returned from World War II. It was a huge population explosion that has reverberated through American society.

This blog will be part history, part memories, part reflections of a retired teacher, but active "Senior". I have always felt like I straddled two generations forming a bridge. Sometimes I think like a baby-boomer, but sometimes I'm locked into my parents' Depression era thinking. I'm a dichotomy of two eras. But, I'm always ready to try something new---so here I am dipping my toes in the water of Blogworld.